Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome to my little home.

I thought it was time for you to see what I'm talking about!

Welcome to my school. Nice, huh? Yes, but ehhh.
They're actually in the process of building a new school.


My little house: Blok L, No. 15
(You can see my yellow curtains there, too.)


Come visit me anytime! Really.
Don't you love the blue couch?
I have a spare bedroom!
And you can see the green kitchen through the door.



Here's the view from my front door.
Good morning, Palembang!


Miss you all tons.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to sleep in the guest bedroom... I want to sleep in your bedroom!

    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those look like really nice buildings (home and school)- its like my peace corps experience in former soviet union - all an illusion - I have lights, but no electricity! I have taps, but no water. Pick up the phone, no dial tone! ha ha great read - totally peace corps deja vu!

    ReplyDelete